Dimensional Dueling-Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dimensional Dueling-Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

A roleplaying forum based around Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V's four dimensions! Take place in anime-style duels and riveting stories!

Standard Deck Guidelines

Alexei

Standard Deck Guidelines Empty Standard Deck Guidelines

Post by Alexei Sun May 07, 2017 4:02 pm

As a Standard Dimension resident, you have access to every Summoning Method. However, you are limited. If your deck relies on excessive Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz Summons, you should probably go to the appropriate Dimension. Also, you aren't allowed to use Synchro Tuners, Synchro Monsters who use other Synchro Monsters as Material, Rank-up Magics, or, uh, Fusion cards that aren't Polymerization, I guess. I mean, cards like Miracle Fusion or whatever. I dunno, Fusion Monsters kinda got screwed over with that. Approve Fusion cards with us first. In addition, you'll be expected to follow the OCG Banlist, in conjunction with ours, which will be posted at a later date.

Another thing to note, you can't use cards that are included in an archetype that isn't your own, unless it also supports your archetype. Don't just fill out your Extra Deck; it should only contain cards that are related to your Deck or that your Deck is built around Summoning. This is all in effort to make Duels resemble those in the anime. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:05 pm