Dimensional Dueling-Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dimensional Dueling-Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

A roleplaying forum based around Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V's four dimensions! Take place in anime-style duels and riveting stories!

Character Guideline

Alexei

Character Guideline Empty Character Guideline

Post by Alexei Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 am

Duel Disk - Purple base, Blue blade.

D-Wheel - White all around. Some purple accents. Black tires obviously. (Only if in Synchro Dimension)

Age - 16

Gender - Female

Date of Birth - 15.12.XXXX (dd/mm/yyyy)

Astrological Sign - Ophiuchus

Zodiac - Dragon

Height - 154 cm (5.05 Ft according to Google)

Weight - 42kg (92.6 lbs according to Google)

Hair Colour - White

Eye Colour - Violet

Home Dimension - Synchro

Deck
    Watts

Likes - Food, silence, peace, long walks on the beach

Dislikes - Jerks, loud noises, swimming

Personality - Protag has a calm personality. She would rather stay by herself than hang out with friends.
    Special Items -
    Rose Pendant - A keepsake from her brother

History - Long ago the four dimensions lived together in harmony, then everything changed with the Fusion dimension attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four summons could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years later and my brother and I discovered a new avatar. A Pendulum user named Aang. And although his Pendulum summoning skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

Abilities
    Rashoumon: Summons shadowy tentacles (Please give plot related reasons why you have this ability. Don’t go overboard)

Victory Theme - Yami Yugi's Entrance Theme

Pinch Theme - Mirror Mirror (Instrumental)

General Theme - EMIYA

Obviously the themes are optional. And obviously don't copy the filled-in parts.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm